One of the downsides of consuming porn is that it paints an unrealistic expectation that makes us think that unless our Big Al is gigantic and we’re hammering away for like an hour, we are less of a man. These movies also make us think that those spicy senoritas should be freaking out and doing back-flips if we just touch them. Neither is the case. Something else that’s not the case is how long you should be hammering away.
I’d like to talk about that today by breaking this video up into three parts. First, I will talk about what the data says regarding how long you should last. In the second part, I’ll be going over a few ways to make it last longer, and the third part of the video discusses natural supplements that help make your unit strong. Bottom line, as long as you communicate with your partner and take care of business, it doesn’t matter how long you last. What matters is that you are good to Brenda.
How long should you last?
What constitutes action depends on the couple and the individual, which makes the data difficult to decipher. A few studies in 2005 had participants self-monitor their length of time, which started at the moment of penetration. With a timer, results revealed that sex lasted from 33 seconds to 44 minutes, with an average of 5 and 1/2 minutes. Remember, this time only included when Big Al said ‘hello’ to Brenda and did not include the time going down to visit Brenda.
Therapists have also been interviewed concerning issues in the bedroom. According to their data, anything under 3 minutes was inadequate & constituted premature ejaculation, 3 to 7 minutes was technically adequate, 7 to 13 minutes was desirable, and 10 to 30 minutes was too long.
In 2020, a study asked women how long it takes to reach climax. 13.41 minutes was the study’s results. Most women don’t reach the point quicker because action from their partner doesn’t directly stimulate what’s necessary. So, the focus shouldn’t be on the duration but on taking care of business.
Clinically proven ways to last longer
- Roman swipes – rub it on to reduce sensitivity, which it doesn’t transfer to your partner. One of the problems with condoms is the numbing agent can get on your partner. Roman also can help if you’re experiencing ED. They are a one-stop-shop for men’s health. Get Roman Swipes for $10 off + free 2-day shipping. Roman Swipes are a GAME CHANGER!
- Condoms – use one that is thick, like denim.
- Squeeze technique – squeeze it behind the head before you’re ready to finish. This action will force things back and reduce the urge. Resume action after the urge is gone.
- Edging – practice this by yourself. Right before you’re ready to finish, use deep breathing, and then when the urge passes, start again. You will learn to identify the point of no return as you practice.
- Kegels – this exercise will strengthen the muscles in control. The practice brings the boys up to your body like when you’re peeing and suddenly stop. That’s a kegel. But you can do it when you’re not peeing. Do three sets of 10 reps every day.
- Pregame – clean your pipes before you go out so the excitement is reduced when it actually happens. You will be able to last longer.
My favorite supplements to make Big Al strong & solid
- L-Arginine — a natural amino acid that converts into nitric oxide, a vasodilator, to help Big Al get hard and strong. You could also get more vascular in your arms from using it.
- Zinc – the supplement helps make Big Al super rock solid and hard. My junk has gotten jacked since my buddy Tony recommended this to me.
- Horny goat weed – a study on rat erections found that rats who consumed horny goat weed had more substantial erections.