Society has created specific rules to ensure that we are good little boys. Everybody feels good & no one gets their feelings hurt, and everybody feels equal. But, we are not all equal, and you are not the same as other people. You are better! So, today I’m going over some social rules that confident alpha males break that you should break too.
Ditch these societal codes of behavior ASAP!
- Not acting like a man – don’t apologize for acting like a man. Our society has lost its freaking mind, as if being a man is a bad thing. That’s absolute crap! Don’t believe the hype. Being a man doesn’t mean you’re going to oppress anyone, put anybody down, or hold them back. It means that you are competent, capable, willing to do the work, and willing to help other people.
- Falling prey to the mob mentality – this has become an epidemic. People get upset, others join in, and then we all become prey to this whole mob mentality where we don’t even know what we’re upset about. Everybody says I should be mad too, so I’m angry too. Do your research to not fall prey, and you are not a sheep.
- Standing up for what’s easy – instead, stand up for what’s right! You have to decide what type of man you’re going to be. Are you going to be the man that goes with the flow? Are you going to be the guy that does not stand up for his principles or what he feels is right? Are you going to do what your Mom and Dad say? Stand up for what you believe in, even when believing in something or having a stance means you have to ruffle a few feathers.
- Caring about what others think — the book “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***” by Mark Manson, is a counterintuitive approach to living a good life. It will change the trajectory of your life. Go to https://www.audible.com/alpham or text ‘ALPHAM’ to 500 500 and get a free 30-day trial of Audible Premium Plus + one Free Audiobook. Check out Audible Plus to download and stream thousands of all-you-can-listen audiobooks, originals, and podcasts.
- Being afraid to show emotion – I’m not saying that you should be crying all the time or freaking out. You have to have control, but men have been conditioned to think that if they show vulnerability that it’s a weakness. Being vulnerable and honest by being open with your emotions is one of the most vital things a competent alpha male can do.
- Waiting to get permission — taking what they want and don’t ask as long as you’re not breaking any rules or laws. Don’t wait for perfect timing because that doesn’t exist. And if you screw up, pick yourself up and brush yourself off to move forward.
- Being scared to fail – take risks. If you’re ever going to be successful, you need to be willing to take risks. If you fail, acknowledge it and move forward. Also, you need to take chances and let everybody else take your sloppy seconds. Be a leader who is willing to take risks.