I am back with the super sassy hair styling sirens from Salon Posta with a new question. Today, I went in to ask them what is an incredible compliment that a guy can give you. They actually had the hardest time answering this one. Gentlemen, there’s a razor thin line between giving an incredible compliment that makes her blush versus an intended compliment that makes you look creepy. I am going to help you knock it out of the compliment park.
Let her know she’s admired without looking creepy
- “I feel like I can be myself around you” — let her know what she makes you feel safe to be vulnerable. This is next level.
- Let her know how funny she is — compliment her sense of humor and how entertaining she is.
- “That was delicious!” — so much time, energy, and love goes into preparing a meal that when you compliment her, it’s game over.
- Compliment how strong she is physically, mentally, and emotionally — appreciate her as an independent woman.
- Compliment what she’s wearing — whether her smell or style, these compliments are amazing.
- Notice an aspect about her personality — note that she’s thoughtful or sweet. Watch your delivery, however.
- Call her ‘pretty’ — but don’t call her ‘cute.’
- Say ‘thank you’ when she’s cleaned the house — notice and compliment.
- “I think you’re a genius” — let her know how smart she is.
- Compliment her hair — they spend so much time and energy on their hair, let them know it looks amazing.