In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says these are his opinions. He feels you’re getting screwed by buying these things — you need to be aware! Here’s the rip-off report.
You are getting screwed!
- Gym membership — the reality is that 90% of the people who pay for a gym membership never use it. They join, use it for a week, intend to use it again, but they never do and never cancel.
- Most workout supplements — you have to rely on the honesty and integrity of the companies because the FDA doesn’t regulate them. Wild claims can be made, but Alpha believes in certain supplements but he says you need to work out and eat a healthy diet.
- Multivitamins — poor quality vitamins get peed-out. But you need to fill in the nutritional gaps from your diet, so you need to take a high-quality version that your body can absorb. Alpha uses Ritual that has essential nutrients for men. There are no synthetic fillers or shady additives; they dissolve in your small intestines which you will absorb more nutrients than typical vitamins. For a dollar a day, you’re worth it.
- Expensive razors and blades — a ton of online companies sell high-quality versions at a fraction of the price of designer blades in the grocery stores. Alpha also warns of companies trying to sell replacement blades for a motorized trimmer every 3-months. He’s never replaced his motorized trimmer blades.
- Brand name drugs — the only difference between the brand name and generic is the price. It’s a huge scam — so opt for the store brand.
- Pets from pet stores — adopt not shop! Pet stores often sell pets from puppy mills and then finance the pets to buyers.
- Starbucks and bottled water — Alpha occasionally buys bottled water but uses a metal bottle with a filtration system most of the time. The majority of bottled water is not any better for you than tap. Also sexy designer coffee is a huge rip off — you can get pounds of coffee for the amount you pay for one cup.