So, we talk a lot about the importance of developing healthy habits. Well, the other day I started to really think about the fact that there are a ton of different habits out there– some make you look good and some make you feel good. But the ones I want to go over today, in my opinion, are the ones that can change your life the most because they did mine.
I’m going to go over my list, and I’m also going to go over a few tips and tricks to make them happen … and stick long-term! These habits need to be done consistently to transform your life. What habit has transformed or changed your life the most for the better? Let me know by commenting here.
Transform your life
- Be a hard worker — focus, challenge yourself, stay grounded, and work hard when it’s not fun or sexy to truly change your life.
- Take care of your body — it’s the #1 habit that changed the trajectory of my life. Exercise constantly puts you into hard, challenging, and painful situations that calluses your brain, making hardships in life easier to endure.
- Make sleep a priority — a lack of sleep will negatively effect your sex drive and testosterone level as well as increase the risk of heart disease, heart attack, and higher body fat percentage. You need 7-8 hours of solid slumber nightly. A few tricks include making your room super dark and super cold (65 degrees), using a fan, sleeping naked, sticking to a bedtime, and not looking at the TV or your phone before bed. I have also taken my sleep to the next level by drinking BEAM Dream Powder 30 to 45 minutes before bed. Get 40% off your first order + 20% off all recurring orders + free shipping for life when you subscribe. Use my code ALPHAM at checkout.
- Have healthier relationships — get rid of toxic people that don’t deserve you and forgive those who need to be forgiven, which includes yourself. Have hard conversations when needed, and get therapy to deal with your own sh!t. Find new friends with similar mindsets, goals, and life experiences.
- Be financially free — this doesn’t mean not having to work again; this means having FU money in the bank and not having to worry about how you’re going to pay your bills. With this financial freedom, your mind and energy won’t be consumed with worrying about money.
- Don’t be scared to fail — fear of failure prevents us from going after what we want.