Hmmm, someone’s dropped the ball in the manscaping department this winter. Who could that be? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that the hygiene hibernation is over. Grab your grooming tools for the ultimate tutorial! There is no ‘one right’ routine – you have to decide what’s right for you.
Summer Manscaping Routine
- Beard – take the length of your beard down and make it a bit shorter with a grooming tool
- Chest hair – once a week, razor + shaving cream to shave chest. Don’t forget your long & straggly nipple hair. If you want to keep your chest hair, take it down a bit so it’s not crawling out of your shirts.
- Shoulder and back hair – once a week, use a baKblade to get back and shoulders areas that you can’t with a grooming tool
- Abdominal area – once a week, use the grooming tool to ‘carve out’ a ‘happy trail’ to make it tidier. Shaving with a razor can cause ingrown hairs. If you do shave, make sure to exfoliate every time you shower.
- Crotch – it’s personal preference. Once a week, Alpha uses the facial hair grooming tool to take down the majority of the hair (he leaves a racing stripe). He uses a razor to shave his testicles and base of his penis. Everything else he uses his clippers. BE CAREFUL! And NEVER use a facial hair grooming tool on your testicles!
- Butt checks – Alpha trims his butt cheeks by taking off the attachment once a week.
- Legs – Alpha shaves his legs once a week because he thinks it’s cleaner looking. He likes the look. If you want to keep it, take the grooming tool with an attachment to take it down if it’s bushy and unruly.
The Brio Beardscape is a category killer – there is no grooming tool that is better. This tool is heavy! And it gets ridiculously close with its varying degrees of adjustments and different attachments. The price is insane too! They aren’t normal this cheap – grab one now because they always sell out. Supplies are limited for this special Alpha price: Brio Special Offer