In a recent study, 300 women were asked what type of men’s pubic hair they preferred. 64% of the women said that men must trim their monster manbush. 16% of these women prefer a bald and clean-shaven level of pubic hair. And then 20% of these women preferred natural.
Natural is a bit nasty, so I will review a good old-fashioned Alpha M pube pruning tutorial. These will be pro tips to make your manbush look the most aesthetic, and then I will go over acceptable styles.
How to achieve an aesthetic manbush
- Every man should trim his bush because it will get too big and full if not. This will make your weiner look tiny, trap odor, and make you musky.
- Your balls must be shaved — if not, they are fuzzy and look like a troll doll in a headlock. The base of Big Al should also be shaved to ensure it’s clean and sexy.
- A proper grooming tool is needed for this job, which is best suited for pubes. I’ve tried them all, literally. I have tried the fancy Manscaped, the Brio, and the Norelco. I recommend the Brio Beardscape 2.0 for your beard and pruning. Check out my demonstration, including the badass attachments and Brio Zero Blade.
- Make sure to blend for the best aesthetic. What you are doing with your body hair around your crotch is essential because if you’re covered in hair on your stomach and legs, and then you trim your pubes short, it’s going to look weird. Make sure your pubes match the rest of the hair around the area and are consistent. If you shave down there and not the rest, you’ll look like you’re wearing a crotchless hair bodysuit. So leave a little hair; just take it shorter.
Unacceptable pubic hairstyles
- First, I want to talk about a couple of don’ts — the first is The Uncle Barry. Pubes are unkempt, unmanscaped, unmanageable, and unacceptable. Even if you want to be slightly more natural, you still need to take down the bulk with 18 mm. Make sure when you go over the rest of the area around the bush, including your upper thigh and stomach region.
- Completely trimmed, clean-shaven, or bald is no hair (like a 12-year-old boy) and also not advisable. If you want a more clean-shaven look, instead of using a razor, use the Brio all the way up in the micro-adjustments to prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn.
- Other styles include geometric shapes like squares, hearts, and diamonds. But what are you going to do with the hair around it?
The three pubic hair options
- A proper pubic hairstyle is the Natural Amoeba, around 6 – 9 mm. The shorter you get, the closer it will be, and the bigger your weiner will look.
- The Shorter Amoeba is where instead of having curls, pubes are shorter and trimmed like facial stubble.
- The Alpha (aka the Landing Strip) is where the Happy trail transitions down wider at the base of Big Al.