Every attractive guy should own these key items by his mid-30s. Remember that to be attractive, you need to be mentally strong, have a nice body, treat people with kindness & courtesy, and have solid grooming. But owning all 15 of these will help you be EXTRA attractive!
Essentials to have by your mid-30s
- Proper watch. An Apple watch is functional but not cool!
- Perfect tee
- Perfect pair of denim. This pair should make your booty banging and package look amazing.
- Clean, simple, white minimal sneakers
- Leather dress shoes. Loafers are a great choice.
- Passport. Attractive men go places, and traveling makes them look more attractive.
- Fitted tailored suit. You will feel confident, stand taller, and look badass.
- Fitted tailored shirt. This should be built for you. Buying off the rack is big and baggy. Bonus tip — unbutton the 3rd button.
- Beard. A beard can make every dude 10xs more attractive, as a beard is the female equivalent of makeup. Use the best grooming tool, the Brio Beardscape (the only one I trust).
- Proper underwear. Do not wear tighty whitey briefs or big & baggy boxers.
- Incredible fragrance. Max squirts are three, and make sure to use proper pulse point application.
- Aesthetic bags. (1) Have a proper suitcase. Your luggage should look like it’s for a grown-up adult. (2) With a computer and gear bag, opt for an over-the-shoulder style. If you need to use a backpack, make sure it’s a clean aesthetic and not chunky or youthful.
- Timeless + classic shades. Choose from wayfarer, aviator, or clubmaster styles. Avoid extreme and youthful styles that are less sexy.
- Clean, minimalistic wallet. A minimal wallet with only essential cards and cash will not mess up your clean aesthetic like a chunky sandwich wallet that is stuffed and immature looking.
- Clean environment. (1) Car. If you don’t need one because you can use your bike or subway, that’s perfectly fine. But if you do have a clear, make sure it’s clean and doesn’t smell like ass. (2) Make sure you live in a place where you can be self-sufficient (parents don’t pay), it’s clean & tidy, and it’s not filled with chaos & clutter. Take pride in your environment just like your appearance.