Some of you aren’t going to like to have what I have to say because, unfortunately, it may not be comfortable and may hit a little too close to home. You may be doing some of these things that I will discuss, warning signs that your life is not headed in the right direction. It doesn’t matter what you think or what your friends are doing; it’s about you, and if you keep going down this path, you won’t achieve anything, or worse yet, you will be average. I can’t think of anything worse.
Many of us think we’re cool because we look around and see our friends; they’re in the same place. But are they where you want to be? It’s time to man up and grab Life by the balls. Make these changes, and everything in your life will get better. Life will move in the right direction, and you will realize your potential because the truth is that every one of you has unlimited potential. You deserve a happy, healthy, and successful life by doing what I will discuss.
Indicators that you are not where you need to be
- Not being happy. If you don’t get up in the morning excited and are pumped to do what the day has in store, there’s a problem. Many of us listen to the wrong people and let others dictate our direction. So we end up going down that road. Unfortunately, when we do, we haven’t listened to ourselves, and we’re living a life for somebody else. Ultimately, you’ll get to 40 to 50 years old and realize you’re unhappy where you are. Do not be that guy.
- Being too much debt. Too much debt will rob you of your joy and happiness. You must fix the situation, whether it means getting a second job or living with your parents. Make sure you have a plan to get out of debt to be financially free.
- Neglecting yourself physically. You must take care of your body and protect it like it’s your temple because your health is your most valuable asset.
- Kissing people’s asses. If you’re a people pleaser, you’re not true to yourself. Nobody respects someone who kisses other people’s asses.
- Not respecting yourself. You’re not in a good place if you’re doing self-destructive things. You need to stop. Also, who you surround yourself with will indicate and dictate where you go in life. Ditch the loser guys who are partying and drinking. Surround yourself with entrepreneurs or others who inspire you. Check out the Alpha Mpire Community and surround yourself with others who have your best interest in mind. You can share ideas, network, and go after your dreams.
- Being with the wrong people. If you know deep down that this person is not suitable for you because they’re not uplifting or they’re not the person you need to be with, you need to have that hard conversation. You don’t want to live with regrets. Further, you shouldn’t depend on others for your happiness and self-worth. Nowadays, it is widespread for people to get validation from social media. You also shouldn’t be living for somebody else and don’t need a girlfriend to feel like a man. You also don’t need people around you all the time. If you feel confident and secure, you will be comfortable enough to be alone and enjoy your own company.
- Feeling anxiety and stress. It’s never too late to take opportunities in front of you — you’re never too old. Age is just a number. If you are anxious or stressed, do what you need to do to fix it. Have hard conversations, get a second job, get a better job, and deal with your past. You cannot outrun the trauma that happened to you. You need to fight.