What is your attractiveness potential? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ asks if you are as good looking as you’re going to get — or is there still some room for improvement? Let’s find out! With each of these categories, score yourself between 1 (worst) to 10 (best). We’ll total the score at the end. Most importantly, BE HONEST.
What is your Attractiveness Potential?
- Your physique — how fit is your body? How does your body look?
- Your smile — straight teeth, fresh breath, white teeth, gaps between teeth, visit the dentist for regular check-ups.
- Your diet — are you eating clean or processed?
- Your water consumption — give yourself a 10 if you drink a gallon or more per day.
- Your face — do you wash and moisturize twice a day? Do you exfoliate twice a week? Do you use an eye cream for puffiness, dark circles, and crow’s feet? Do you use an anti-aging serum?
- Your hairstyle — do you get regular haircuts? Do you use a high quality shampoo and conditioner? Do you use high quality hair styling products? If you are losing hair, are you doing something about it?
- Your personal grooming — do you groom your eyebrows, nose hair, and body hair? Do you groom your butt hair and pubes?
- Your facial hair — whether big and bushy or patchy, are you taking care of your facial hair?
- Your personal style — is your clothing fitted for your body? Do you dress with purpose and intention? Are your outfits coordinated?
- Your confidence — do you feel great about yourself? Do you know the value you bring to the world? Is your self-talk positive?
Add up your score? Out of 100, what did you get? Alpha got an 87 — B+!