Word on the street is that you’re killing in the gym — well done! Nothing will benefit your confidence more than working out. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Ollie says that all workouts are not created equal. To truly maximize your fitness potential by doing them properly.
How to Do Alpha’s Five Favorite Exercises
- Dumbbell Side Raises — favorite shoulder exercise. Don’t use weight that is too heavy — you need to control it through the exercise. You also need a pause before the down. Head up with chest up, the range of motion needs to be controlled throughout.
- Body-weight Dips — elbows out and then straight down & up. Don’t keep your elbows close to your body.
- Bicep Curls — focus on keeping your upper part of your arm tight against your body. Don’t rotate your elbow forward. Also, go slowly and squeeze + pause at the top. Don’t worry about the weight you’re lifting — worry about how well you’re working the muscle.
- Tricep Push-downs — this is a must-have. Don’t stand under the pulley. Instead, step back at an angle. Hold the bar at 90 degrees, keep the tension on the muscle, and go slowly.
- Dumbbell Flies — come down nice & wide with a pause. The bend in his arms stays consistent throughout the entire range of motion. It’s a similar motion to a Pec Deck. Don’t lock your elbow. Also don’t allow your elbows to drop.
Are You Doing the Right Program?
If you’re performing the exercises properly BUT you’re not seeing the results that you’re looking for or fast enough, you could have the wrong program. If any of you are looking for a new workout, great plan, or new diet guys, bodybuilding.com is offering a one-week free trial of ALL ACCESS which means you can grab Alpha’s program Tailored Six Weeks to Living Lean that he developed with bodybuilding.com totally FREE: Special Alpha M. BodyBuilding.com Page & Discount
Alpha’s program has everything you need in terms of workouts, reps, sets, when to do what exercise, and even a diet plan. Alpha follows this program which has allowed him to build muscle, stay lean, and look incredible at 43 years young. Even if you have a solid program and you’re seeing results, you can always learn from other people who have more experience more knowledge. On this landing page, you’ll also see his picks for the ten best supplements to build a better body. And if you’re looking for a super high quality protein that tastes amazing, Alpha uses the Signature Series whey protein. In his opinion, it is the best on the market period. That landing page will also give you a discount on anything that bodybuilding.com sells.