Get a FREE gift with your first purchase valued at more than $20! Click https://athleticgreens.com/alpham
Alpha started working out when he was 12-years old to have a good body. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he now realizes that having a good body means more than what you look physically and aesthetically. A good body means you’re strong, flexible, and healthy.
Guys with GOOD bodies …
1. Don’t make excuses why they can’t workout — functional strength is key, and resistance training is recommended, specifically these three exercises: deadlifts, bench press, and squats for total body.
2. Don’t take on fad or strict diets — daily intake should be a diet that is sustainable long-term. It’s all about a balanced and well-rounded diet. But no matter how clean and ‘perfect’ you eat, gaps will happen. Alpha fills the gaps with Athletic Greens that covers the four pillars of health: gut, immune, energy, and recovery with its micro-nutrients. It’s a nutritional insurance program, and it tastes delicious.
3. Don’t forget leg day — your goal should be to have a well-balanced physique. Alpha won natural bodybuilding shows because of his symmetrical, proportioned, and lean body.
4. Don’t forget to stretch — start today as your entire body will benefit.
5. Don’t forget about their heart and lungs — you need to perform cardio at least 3xs per week and elevate your heart rate which will ultimately strengthen your heart and lungs.
6. Go to the doctor for a check-up — go once a year to get evaluated and some blood work done as your health is your #1 asset.