In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is talking how to build muscle and supplements that help you build it faster. You will get buffer!
Four weeks ago, Alpha started on a fitness quest to get in the best shape possible. He’s partnered with BodyBuilding.com to present a 6-week plan. He started at 155 pounds and he’s now 149.5 pounds. He lays out how he’s done it via the BodyBuilding.com link. He’s taking CLA and Quadracarn while while performing fasted cardio. Bro science or not, this combination works!
You build muscle by working out and then the muscle fibers break down. You eat protien which shuttles amino acids to rebuild the muscle. As a result, your muscles are bigger and stronger. When starting an exercise program, you can simply just eat. After you progress and your body starts to respond, supplements will help to increase gains & results.
Five Supplements for Building & Keeping Muscle
1. Whey Protein – After working out, 1 scoop + water = 12 grams of easily absorbable protien. It’s a must-have that’s super delicious and affordable.
2. Omega 3 Fish Oil – it helps your hair, skin, brain, and increases protein synthesis. It also reduces cortisol levels and aids in recovery.
3. Creatine Monohydrate – 5 grams per day to see a dramatic result.
4. Beta Alanine – it’s an amino acid and works incredibly well when combined with creatine (increase output).
5. L-glutamine – as you exercise it’s depleted, so 5 – 10 grams a day is critical according to Alpha. You want to make sure your muscles don’t waste away.