This is a BIG episode! I sat down with Maxx Chewning to discuss YouTube, business and to dive deeper in to the way he manages life.
Maxx is someone I’ve been in touch with for a while now, and seeing his channel grow has been exciting. But not only has his YouTube presence grown over the years but he’s also made some very smart business moves from apparel brand Ever Forward to selling Sour Strips candy online.
This episode we dive in to:
– Why Maxx got fired from his job and their disapproval of his YouTube channel…
– How he made his first $ online
– His personal journey from fitness content, to style, now vlogging
– Launching Ever Forward, the challenges, mistakes and strong meaning behind the brand name.
– The biggest mistake people make when they want to start an online apparel brand.
– His obsession with Candy and why that obsession allowed him to find a BIG gap in the confectionary market
– The importance of clever branding in any business
– Moving into retail, the tactics he used to grow the business and lessons learned
– The importance of influencers when growing a brand
– His personal thoughts on acquisition and whether he would sell Sour Strips… (including an email that Maxx couldn’t talk too much about!)
Plus so much more… Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!