In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor presents his shoe collection. He’s starting with super casual and move up to dressy. He loves shoes as they are the cornerstone and starting point of every great amazing outfit. He realizes his casual street game is weak. Let him know what your favorite and least favorite of Alpha’s shoes? Comment below this video.
- CASUAL | His casual shoes include athletic (for going to the gym). He loves his Rainbow flip flops. He also loves his custom Adidas fashion sneakers. He also shows his Bally slip-ons which were expensive ($600!) but comfortable.
- BOOTS | For fall and winter, it’s all about boots. Chukkas (Thursday Boots and Allen Edmonds) and Chelsea (John Fluevog and Santoni) boots dominate the collection, many of which are ready to be replaced. His Ace Marks Chelsea boots are newer additions to his collection – they are sexy, comfortable, and have a toe that is clean and simple with an amazing design. The shoes are crazy quality with a crazy low price (by cutting out the middle man) — the Italian factory that makes Ace Marks is the same that puts out $600 equivalents.
- MONK STRAPS | He shoes his glorious collection of monk strap, including Santoni’s (they are super expensive which is a downside) and To Boot New York (very uncomfortable so he uses sneaker inserts with them). He also displays his single monk Bally with brogueing as well as his new single monks from Ace Marks. They are comfortable out of the box – Alpha wore them for 8-hours with no problem!
- LOAFERS | He shares his two pair of Santoni loafers that have seen better days. They have a rubber sole makes them more comfortable than other loafers he’s tried. The Ferragamos are hard inside, and they rattle when he walks. Plus, they are a bit overpriced for what you get.
- LACES | Alpha only has two pairs with laces (he’s a slip-on monk strap type of guy). He has a Santoni cap toe and an Ace Marks with detail and super classic design.