When it comes to helping you look and feel your best, there are tons of tips — and most are bullsh!t! There’s no so much noise and non-sense that it’s overwhelming. To help weed through the commotion, here’s a list of habits that have helped me personally. Even if you implement one of them, you will look and feel better.
Daily habits that have boosted my appearance & spirit
- Stop excess alcohol consumption — every aspect of my life got better when I stopped consuming alcohol in excess.
- Take a toxic person time-out — we all have toxic people in our lives, and they are bad for you. When you omit these people, you will feel better about yourself.
- Work out — I started at 12 years old, and it’s the single best decision that I made in my life. My confidence, self-esteem, mental toughness, and resilience were all positively affected.
- Eat less crap — focus on the quality of food you put into your body, and your skin & body will look better.
- Take care of your face — if you want to look better, simply use the essentials that include a quality face wash, exfoliating scrub, and two types of moisturizers. Tiege Hanley has them all in their Level 1 kit. Kick it up a level and add eye cream and/or anti-aging super serum.
- Take cold showers — my 1st shower of the day is a cold one. It gives me motivation and energy.
- Make sleep a priority — I am now obsessive about sleep. I sleep at 65 degrees, naked, and in a dark room without my phone and noise. Solid sleep is incredible for your mind and body.
- Eliminate porn — instead focus on your relationship.
- Help other people –it’s the quickest and easiest thing you can do to feel great about yourself. Even little stuff like opening the door for someone is intoxicating.
- Make happiness a priority — focus on making sure that your actions are aligned with you being happy.
- Take pride in what you’re wearing — dress with purpose and intention. Everyone will respect you more, but you will respect yourself the most.