Today’s question at Salon Posta is all about which accessories women find most attractive. Make sure to stick around to the end of the video where we will start the hunt to find Abby a boyfriend! One of you guys will get the chance! Email Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dudes are more desirable accessorizing with these …
- Facial piercings are personal preferences; some people love them, and others dislike them.
- One simple chain or necklace with a cool pendant is definitely a hot accessory. Wearing multiple chains may look good on some guys but make most of us look a bit douchey.
- Rings and bracelets are some of the hottest accessories where you can accentuate your personal style and taste. I’ve been rocking my M ring for years, and it’s honestly one of my favorite accessories. You can get one over at ENEMY where my jeweler custom makes whatever letter or initial you choose. You can also grab beaded bracelets and minimal metal cuffs — simple and great looking!
- Gun or large knife — be prepared and protective.
- A watch is a badass accessory that will make you look hotter, more reliable, AND more responsible.
- A great pair of sunglasses looks really hot on a guy — think James Dean! ENEMY sunglasses are classic, available in aviator, wayfarer, and clubmaster, as well as polarized and two new styles. Check out the new try-on technology.
- Good, clean, and ‘not busted’ hats include baseball hats (especially turned backward, according to Abby).